Nespresso Indriya from India Capsules
Note: The Indriya from India coffee pod capsules have been discontinued by Nespresso, although they are still sold in some variety packs. We recommend some similar alternatives below.
Indriya from India is the noble marriage of Arabicas with a hint of Robusta from southern India. It is a full-bodied espresso, which has a distinct personality with notes of spices. As a result, it is a powerful and spicy coffee.
Size of Cup: 25ml / 40ml
Aromatic Profile: Cocoa and dry plant notes, as well as a spicy bouquet reminiscent of cloves, pepper and nutmeg.
Origin: The Arabica and Robusta chosen for this blend grow in southern India, in the shade of large trees that also provide shelter for pepper and spice growing. Grown on high altitude plantations, the Robusta we use is a very pure coffee, very intense and slightly bitter. Only absolutely perfect beans, which have passed a rigorous selection process, are used for Indriya from India.
Roasting: The Arabica is lightly roasted, to preserve its subtle aromas. In contrast, the Robusta is well roasted to reveal its intensity and develop a full body. Very fine grinding supports the body and enhances the flavour.
Alternatives to the Nespresso Indriya from India Capsule
Nespresso have discontinued the Indriya from India capsule. There are some Nespresso variety coffee capsule packs that include the Indriya from India pod, but these are expected to be phased out over time. If you fancy it, you can try some of these variety packs and also perhaps try some new flavours you might just fall in love with!Buy Now
Recommended: Nespresso Palermo Kazaar Coffee Pod
The Indriya from India is both powerful and spicy. A similarly intense coffee that also has spicy notes is the Kazaar coffee pod, which is also very dark and intense. We recommend this over the Cape Town Envivo Lungo, which is also very intense and roasted, but may lack some of the spicy and peppery notes that you can pick out in the Palermo Kazaar.
Nespresso Capsules OriginalLine, Kazaar Intenso, Dark Roast Coffee, 50 Count Coffee Pods, Brews 1.35oz
- INTENSE & SYRUPY: This Nespresso coffee blends two Robustas from Brazil & Guatemala and a separately roasted Arabica from South America to create coffee of exceptional intensity
- INTENSITY 12: This Nespresso coffee blend develops a powerful bitterness and notes of pepper that are balanced by a dense and creamy texture all in easy to use Nespresso Capsules
- KAZAAR COFFEE BREWS 1.35 OZ: These Nespresso OriginalLine pods are part of the Espresso range that will provide you with a 1.35 oz serving of a traditional espresso coffee beverage
- WE RECYCLE: Nespresso aluminum capsules are fully recyclable and guarantee coffee freshness - we provide different options for recycling your used aluminum coffee pods to fulfill our collective commitment to protecting the environment
- ORIGINALLINE ONLY: Nespresso Original Line offers a full range of espresso coffee. From a milder fruity espresso to the short Ristretto. Create recipes with /without milk. (Nespresso OriginalLine capsules are not compatible with VertuoLine machines)
$37.50 ($0.75 / Count)Buy Now